How did a health system revamp its image and grow a talent base in a matter of months? Where will a global company’s workforce be a year from now? At Radancy, we ask ourselves important questions to find the big story behind the data. We’re a robust team of analysts, problem solvers, learners and idea-churners working to solve complex problems for our clients.
And we’re always looking for talented people to support our mission. If you’re an independent thinker who loves a good challenge, see what’s waiting for you in our latest Ad Operations Specialist role.
Why Join Us?
- Radancy’s programmatic media is seen by hundreds of millions of users, and influences hiring activity for hundreds of brands. Your work will directly impact talent acquisition for some of the most important companies in the world.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Onboard new advertising customers to Radancy’s advanced media analytics product offering
- Manage the lifecycle of campaign tracking from tag creation, to vendor implementation, validation testing, and campaign reporting. You will be responsible for the end-to-end project management of demand-side media tracking.
- Produce, implement and troubleshoot tracking tags & pixels when needed
- Provide strategic campaign structure recommendations to clients to properly measure ROI of media investments
- Educate and guide clients/partners on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Ensure campaigns are being properly captured in our internal reporting tools
Cross Team Collaboration
- Coordinate with external and internal teams to implement tracking pixels on third-party sites
- Partner with internal media planning teams to report on planned media placement costs, and actualize cost reporting using vendor data streams
- Be the subject matter expert on AdOps technologies and present to internal and external teams as needed
- Provide ongoing quality assurance of active media to ensure 100% uptime of pixels and click tracking tags
- Create protocols and lead testing at various stages of development to ensure ad experiences function correctly on publisher properties
- Create and improve existing automated validation software to monitor campaign activity at scale (30,000+ placements)
- Surface and resolve anomalies like dropped tags and duplicated conversions, etc at scale
- Professional development via various digital certifications (e.g. Trading Certification, IAB, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in digital Ad Ops
- A self-starter who can work autonomously across many campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of the online advertising industry: desktop, mobile (web/in-app), video, and display technologies
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident working with internal teams via email and phone; friendly, positive, service-oriented personality
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of / familiarity with third-party tracking/reporting systems
- Familiarity with iFrame, Script, static companion banners, and video ad server – display ad server knowledge a plus
- Experience working with large data sets using tools like BigQuery, SQLServer, Tableau, Data Studio, etc also a plus
- Experience with project management systems like JIRA also a plus
- Expert user of Google Campaign Manager 360 (DoubleClick) and the Trafficking and Reporting API; Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Display & Video 360 is also a plus
- Experience working with large Publishers, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, DSPs, and DMPs
- Proficiency with browser automation tools like Selenium for automated ad placement monitoring
- Familiarity with XML job feeds & Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus
- Experience with ad serving technologies including FreeWheel, DFP/Google Ad Manager, and programmatic marketplaces
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.