Technology and Product
As Agile Project Manager in Radancy’s Product Engineering group, you will oversee the project management duties for software development projects from initiation through release, delivering new and enhanced products to our client base. The Agile Project Manager must be able to harness a distributed and multi-functional team covering digital development in all its forms (design, IXD, content, UI development, engineering and quality assurance) and have the ability to facilitate dialogue between developers and product owners.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Serve as Project Manager for software/web development of new or enhanced products using agile methodology
- As Scrum Master, you will manage the processes for information exchange with the Agile teams
- Collaborate with distributed teams of product managers, developers, and QA testers to resource, define, and schedule activities required to develop and launch new software. (Team members are onshore and offshore.)
- Define and enforce best practices
- Coordinate all production releases including weekly maintenance releases
- Provide management-level reporting on project status, risks and mitigation strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in Business or Computer Science)
- 1+ years of experience as a project manager in a software development environment with a preference including experience with Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, XP). If you’ve been through a waterfall-to-agile transition, all the better
- Experience managing projects among a distributed team spanning different geographies and diverse cultures
- Understanding of web development and associated technologies. You don’t need to have experience as a software developer, but you do need to know enough to follow technical discussions and bridge communications between product managers and developers.
- ScrumMaster experience required; ScrumMaster certification (CSM) desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal communications. Must have the ability to help product managers formulate/articulate a decision on the course of action
- Commitment to doing what it takes to meet project milestones
- Quick learner, able to work independently with limited supervision
- Self-motivated, proactive and dependable
- Team player – positive, committed and selfless, willing to pitch in and help others when needed
- Organized, meticulous, patient, able to works effectively under pressure
- Flexible to shifting business priorities
WHAT WE OFFER
• We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency, and empowerment through our organization.
• Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
• We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have.
• We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts.
• You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
• We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture.
• Regular team events (e.g., social events, skiing, hiking – as long as Covid-19 doesn’t thwart our plans!)
• A fancy office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world.
• Social commitment is important to us, and therefore we recently introduced sharing days – you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work.
• You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
The gross minimum salary according to the Collective Agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 2.854,-. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, a public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.