Creative & Branding
We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work toward solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
As an experienced Copywriter, you’ll team up with other creatives in our no-ego, fast-paced environment to bring brands to life across all types of media that connect to our software solutions. And you’ll do it for some of the most recognized names in the world. Here, you’ll brainstorm big ideas and distill robust content and research into unique concepts, disruptive headlines and emotive copy, both long-form and short-form. Websites. Social. Experiential. Video. New software products. You’ll be involved in it all.
We are an ideal environment for those self-driven copywriters who look forward to coming up with the next great idea, but who also get excited about collaborating on the little things it takes to write and execute entire campaigns.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
What does a great Senior Copywriter do?
- Writes solid, polished, compelling copy for all media.
- Possesses an uncompromising commitment to amazing, industry-defining creative.
- Translates concepts into fresh, cutting-edge and effective copy while leveraging existing assets and/or creating or sourcing new ones.
- In partnership with Art Directors and Creative Director, participates in (and at times leads) creative concepting sessions to deliver industry-defining work across all media.
- Helps present concepts internally to CDs and Account/Sales teams and actively participates in client calls and meetings with an eye toward building and strengthening relationships.
- Works with Project Managers, Digital Strategists, Producers and Account Service team members to help define client challenges and goals – and to develop strategic and creative solutions that meet those goals.
- Never stops learning. Everyone on our team helps formulate ideas and drive effective creative with the goal of staying ahead of best practices, trends and innovations, content generation/development and new technology.
- BA degree from four-year college or university (preferably in Advertising or a related field).
- Previous agency work is preferred, but experience writing copy for advertising and marketing campaigns at other businesses is also acceptable.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback so we can all continually help improve and evolve the business.
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote and PowerPoint.
Salary Range: $65,000-$80,000*
*The above range is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.