Technology and Product
Radancy Data Engineering is seeking a Data Engineer to support building new data products and services.
- Radancy Data Engineering works on data services across product organizations within Radancy, and supports building a customer facing data visualization product. The Data Engineering team supports an enterprise grade recruitment platform focusing on talent acquisition and job opportunity exploration.
- The team has extensive experience in ETL development, works with large scale data in real time, and cross collaborates with other engineering teams across the organization.
- Build and maintain ETL pipelines utilizing Python that connect 1st and 3rd party data
- Work with Cloud Computing Platforms (GCP/AWS), Luigi, Kafka and other open-source technologies
- Conduct data modeling, schema design, and SQL development
- Ingest and aggregate data from both internal and external data sources to build our world class datasets
- Develop and lead the testing and fixing of new or enhanced solutions for data products and reports, including automating ETL testing
- Collaborate with Product Owner and domain experts to recognize and help adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Assist with the development and review of technical and end user documentation including ETL workflows, research, and data analysis
- Work with Product team to define data collection and engineering frameworks
- Build monitoring dashboards and automate data quality testing
- Responsible for daily integrity checks, performing deployments and releases
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
- 3+ years of Python, SQL, and ETL development
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Product / reporting suite experience
- Familiarity with C#, .Net, Kafka, Docker
- Exposure / familiarity with Google Cloud Platform / BigQuery / Amazon Redshift
- AdTech experience preferred
- Enthusiastic about working with and exploring new data sets
- Detail oriented and strong communicator
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.