The position of Digital Project Manager will manage the entire project lifecycle to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to our client base. In addition to excelling in scope, time and budget management, this role also must possess a thorough understanding of digital development in all its forms (design, UX, content, UI development, engineering and quality assurance).
The focus of this position requires confidence, self-discipline, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions, identify risks and come up with practical solutions.
This job requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results. Work must be done right and quickly, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal and demanding the highest quality work from co-workers and subordinates.
The broad scope of the job demands a factual, direct style of communication, self-discipline with attention to detail. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
- Leading and controlling several projects at once, managing all communications, scope, timeline and budget
- Developing detailed project plans and collecting client information for development
- Develop and communicate project performance throughout development to all stakeholders
- Maintain and update all project plan documentation from initiation to execution
- Leading cross-functional teams to deliver high quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Accurately identify and mitigate project risk, forecast development timelines and budget accordingly.
- Facilitating communication among team members – internally and with the client – via regular team meetings and the project website
- Ensure adherence to web standards, quality assurance principles, usability best practices, and web analytics driven decisions
- Ability to analyze, make decisions, prioritize, assess and mitigate risk
- Verbal and written communications that are factual, concise and client-oriented
- Unrelenting focus on quality deliverables throughout project lifecycle (not just the end result)
- Experience communicating with several audience types, ability to tailor communication between clients, engineering teams, account service personnel, management and more.
- Comfortable with complex and changing product offering
- Decision making capabilities, particularly in navigating competing or conflicting priorities
- Experience in influential versus authoritative roles with results
- Degree preferred
- Project Management certification desired
- 3-5 years experience with formal project management methodologies, including all forms of project documentation.
- Extensive experience managing projects involving responsive website development, video, apps, social media
- Experience in a digital agency a plus, with understanding of usability principles, accessibility and overall web standards
- Fluent in use of MS Office, experience with Smartsheet, Basecamp, JIRA, and other business applications a plus.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.