We’re the global talent technology leader intelligently solving the most critical challenges for employers and delivering results that strengthen their organizations. Our unified platform, augmented by rich data and deep industry expertise, is revolutionizing how employers attract and hire the talent they need – through connected intelligence.
We’ve experienced a strong period of growth at Radancy, and we’re looking for a Director of Enterprise Solutions to join our growing Sales team to play a key role in driving revenue growth by transforming existing relationships and growing an ambitious pipeline of new business. The Director of Enterprise Solutions will develop and cultivate customer relationships while designing and implementing strategic plans to reach sales targets.
Radancy combines the best technology, solutions, and talent under one global roof. We’re committed to always evolving and growing through innovation and global collaboration. Join us as we revolutionize recruitment!
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Through exceptional and persistent prospecting activity, building a pipeline of qualified opportunities with sufficient cover to make quota targets
- Convert global brand and large national/multi-national prospects into commercially viable, profitable new business wins
- Qualify prospects, identify needs, secure demonstrations and establish productive dialogue with decision makers; collaborate with the wider organisation to showcase our capabilities
- Own new business proposals and oversee buyable, innovative solutions in response
- Network across global teams to draw on their expertise to support you in your objectives
- Deliver against sales targets and manage the pipeline effectively
- Keep key stakeholders informed on planned sales activity
- Be thorough in your research of prospects, their markets and competitors
- Know the competition, ensure our offer is always one step ahead and understand what the market has to offer in terms of new products and services
- Work closely with VP Sales, Marketing and Client Services teams to create a clear marketing strategy and lead on our marketing initiatives
- Seamlessly transition new wins into account handling teams
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all sales activity with our CRM
- A background in selling software to enterprise organizations, ideally in the HR/Talent or Digital marketing industries
- An impressive track record in over-achieving quota, both quarterly and annually
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Tenacious, resilient, and creative in your thinking; experienced in converting new business leads
- An impressive strategist, adaptable sales all-rounder with superb communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, always thinking about how to improve
- Strong organization skills to maximize output
Measures of Success
- Generate sufficient pipeline cover against your annual target
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quota targets
- Meet revenue mix goals aligned to the company’s strategy
Salary Range: $120,000.00-$140,000.00 + commission
*The above range is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.