Now is the time to join an organization that enables you to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. Here at the American Heart Association, you matter and so does your career!
The American Heart Association has an opportunity for an Event Data Coordinator in Charlotte, NC . The coordinator will focus on the data and administrative support for core fundraising events, including all database management and financial reporting. Duties include proper entry of donor pipelines, leadership, fair market value (FMV) and all data to support the event. Will work with various teams to ensure proper coding for matching gifts, acknowledgments, split gifts, donor advised funds and corrections.
The ideal candidate will live in Charlotte, NC.
The American Heart Association offers programs to help you maintain work/life satisfaction according to your changing needs and life situations. To help you be successful, you will have access to Heart U, our award-winning corporate university as well as various other training and support mechanisms locally and through our National Center.
#TheAHALife is our company culture, our way of life, reflecting our diversity and inclusion, our focus on work-life satisfaction, and our Guiding Values – Check out this hashtag on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter today!
Some of your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Ensure accuracy and adherence to latest data entry best practices in our point applications (Dynamics, Luminate/TeamRaiser, Greater Giving). This includes FMV, completion of data points, proper pipeline building, event relationships, mobile cause, online bidding services, Exact Target emails and virtual event guest lists and volunteer processing from heart.org
- Assist Fundraising Partners on any reports needed using the application system reports
- Provide customer service requests (i.e., software corrections, database receipting, pulling constituent records)
- Troubleshooting with external customers
- Supporting fundraising directors with day to day administrative tasks
- Periodic traveling within the designated markets with some evenings and weekends
- This is a work from home position.
In this role, you will report to the Event Data Manager and will work with a team of fundraisers to manage the databases of the Charlotte market.
Want to move your resume to the top so that you can become a “Relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives” ? Here are some of the requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) preferred.
- 1+ years of prior administrative and database management and/or non-profit experience.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and handle multiple tasks while manage multiple territories simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal, and non-verbal communication, with highly effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work outside of standard hours which may involve some evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability and willingness to travel periodically throughout assigned geographical territory.
Compensation & Benefits
The American Heart Association invests in its people. Here are the main components of our total rewards package. Visit Rewards & Benefits to see more details.
- Compensation – Our goal is to ensure you have a competitive base salary. That’s why we regularly review the market value of jobs and make adjustments, as needed.
- Performance and Recognition – You are rewarded for achieving success by merit increases and incentive programs, based on the type of position.
- Benefits – We offer a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, along with a robust retirement program that includes an employer match and automatic contribution. As a mark of our commitment to employee well-being, we also offer an employee assistance program, employee wellness program and telemedicine, and medical consultation.
- Professional Development – You can join one of our many Employee Resource Groups (ERG) or be a mentor/mentee in our professional mentoring program. HeartU is the Association’s national online university, with more than 100,000 resources designed to meet your needs and busy schedule.
- Work-Life Harmonization – The Association offers Paid Time Off (PTO) at a minimum of 16 days per year for new employees. The number of days will increase based on seniority level. You will also have a total of 12 paid holidays off each year, which includes several days off at the end of the year.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Posted Date 6 days ago (11/21/2022 4:25 PM)
Requisition ID 2021-6909
Job Category Field Campaigns
Position Type Full Time