***This position will be remote/work from home in the Greater Sacramento area, but will require onsite presence 1-2x per week.
Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health – one of the largest health systems in the nation – with hospitals and care centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive health care services to the many communities we serve. As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service.
The HR Coordinator supports established partnerships across the HR function with multiple Centers of Excellence (CoEs) to deliver value within a unit, facility, market, or division. Responsible for supporting and providing a positive employee experience through onboarding as well as aligning processes to support manager and employee self-service transactions, while ensuring integrity of data maintained in various systems.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Ensure needs are met in a timely manner and with the highest level of customer service in support of HR functional support, as well as manager and employee transactional HR support.
- Provide HR Policy guidance to assist employees in locating and navigating enterprise and divisional policies.
- Oversee onboarding activities for all new hires to ensure complete and accurate information is collected and entered into HR systems and to ensure positive experience for all candidates.
- Support Day One Orientation, as well as monitoring of candidate experience to ensure alignment with culture and efficiency of activities.
- Coordinate day-to-day HR administrative tasks to ensure compliance and accurate entry of data into HR systems.
- Assist and oversee initiatives for the office to include coordinating candidate interviews, employee engagement initiatives and facility specific programs.
- Partner with HR teams to design effective programs, processes, and policies to ensure standards across the facility/division are aligned within each facility and across all areas.
- Identify and implement HR best practices to align, partner and collaborate with leadership to ensure high standards of service.
- Perform ad hoc requests and assist with special projects and other tasks or initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associates Degree with one (1) year relevant experience, or High School Diploma/GED and three (3) years relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrates exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of terminology and competencies demonstrated in an HR environment