Hospital / Healthcare
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
* Applies tools, techniques and processes to track and log activities. Ensures that users comply with processes. Performs audits to check the accuracy of information and undertakes any necessary corrective action under direction. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies.
* Leads focused technical analysis discussions, delivers supporting artifacts and assists with conducting review sessions for all necessary approvals.
* Responsible for completing all tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicating across teams and all levels of management.
* Provide telecommunication system support for basic to medium complexity troubleshooting.
* Maintains telecommunication systems by troubleshooting outages; testing back-up procedures; updating documentation.
* Verifies service by testing circuits, equipment and alarms; identifying, correcting or escalating problems.
* Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns; answering questions.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Assisting in maintaining records and preparing required reports relevant to the operations of telecommunications.
* Serve as liaison between the business and vendors and coordinate specific service delivery.
* Manages assigned projects and program components (e.g. telecom system design, installation, and repair; parts and equipment inventory etc.) for the purpose of maintaining equipment in a safe and functional operating condition.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
* Requires 3 or more years of experience in Avaya Red/Blue PBX systems.
* Requires 3 or more years of cabling experience; knowledge of tracing cabling and punching down cross connects.
* Prefer experience in a healthcare or hospital/medical related industry.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
* Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
* Proven interpersonal and relationship-building-skills, with the ability to manage up, down and across levels of the organization are required.
* ITIL Foundations preferred.
* Must have Avaya PBX systems experience.
* Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills in prioritizing and executing assigned tasks.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines is required.
* Proven abilities in problem management, process analysis and root cause analysis.
* Highly self-motivated, ability to complete assignments with limited supervision, and attentive to detail is required.
* Operational understanding and ability to work in a complex and matrix oriented team environment; experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
$32.08 – $46.51 /hour