Radancy is looking for a Compliance Manager with a deep security and compliance background to lead system development and process improvement efforts. As part of the Radancy’s Security team, this candidate is a key liaison with service teams, infrastructure teams, product development teams, security, and other areas across the company.
As a Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for making sure Radancy complies with industry standards (ISO, SOC, NIST) and customer contractual requirements. You will have complete ownership and accountability of programs from start to finish, aimed at improving Radancy compliance and risk monitoring. The successful candidate is comfortable interacting with both technology and business leaders across the organization at all levels. You will drive consensus among stakeholders and verify that controls are effective or remediated to become effective. We value personality, insight, intellectual flexibility, and sound business judgment.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Improvement and/or development of new screening compliance programs
- Manage underlying programs, coordinate program update communications to stakeholders and management
- Assist in the development and tracking of compliance metrics, such as the number of open exceptions, and number of open support requests
- Develop weekly/monthly reports that capture key business trends, highlights, lowlights, and metrics as the compliance programs are conducted. Provide status, recommended updates, and detailed metrics and evidence
- Assist in evaluating new compliance programs and requirements and help transition ongoing operations of all compliance programs to long-term control owners within the organization
- Manage relationships with managed service providers related to security compliance
- Keep up to date with laws and regulations and how they impact Radancy
- Assist in client pitches and responding to client request for proposals
- Manage internal audits (SOC2, ISO)
- Be comfortable influencing change, earning trust with stakeholders, enhancing the customer experience, and driving the completion of the programs you are responsible for
- Communicate effectively at multiple levels of sensitivity and across multiple audiences
- 3+ years of Security Compliance program monitoring and reporting
- Proven knowledge of program management lifecycle, and skilled at project management tools
- Experience in leading multi-organizational initiatives, and driving team accountability to achieve impactful goals
- Experience working in an operations environment, driving improvements resulting in measurable business impact
- Knowledge of NIST, ISO, SOC and/or related frameworks
- Experience supporting enterprise-wide Security Compliance programs designed to anticipate, assess, and minimize control gaps and audit findings
- Experience with metrics-based projects and utilizing metrics to gauge risk and success
- High level of comfort in communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
WHAT WE OFFER
• We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency, and empowerment through our organization.
• Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
• We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have.
• We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts.
• You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
• We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture.
• Regular team events (e.g., social events, skiing, hiking – as long as Covid-19 doesn’t thwart our plans!)
• A fancy office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world.
• Social commitment is important to us, and therefore we recently introduced sharing days – you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work.
• You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
The gross minimum salary according to the Collective Agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 3.455. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.