When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life at Radancy. You’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, contribute to high-traffic websites, and develop next-generation products for some of the world’s most recognized brands. You’ll be part of a fiercely, collaborative, global technology team.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Develop software solutions related to identity management and access control that are part of our talent acquisition platform. These include areas like Single-Sign-On and other authentication strategies, authorization and licensing
- You will use tools like .Net Core, C#, Docker, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, AWS services, RabbitMQ
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- Develop automated tests targeting features delivered
- Oversee and enable planning, design and development for projects your teams are responsible for, applying the Agile SDLC methodology and Scrum practices
- Support recruiting and hiring efforts for the team
- Ensure that architectural and operational requirements (security, automated testing, monitoring, etc.) are included and met for all delivered software
- You will also have the opportunity to experiment with new technologies and develop proof-of-concept projects
- Mentor and grow team members as they navigate new and cutting-edge technologies
- Collaborate with product owners in driving roadmap deliverables
- 5+ years of product development experience of consumer software and applications
- Extensive experience with .Net, C#, Web API, SQL and streaming and messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ
- Knowledge and experience with SSO, SAML and WS-Federation, and authorization strategies is necessary
- Experience with Ping Identity or similar identity provider platforms, XACLM platforms (like AuthZForce) are preferred
- Front-end web development experience with .NET technologies is a plus
- Experience applying automated testing strategies at multiple levels of system granularity; and with tools like xUnit, Swagger, Postman and load simulation suites
- Experience with Docker Compose or similar tools for provisioning ephemeral environments
- Experience with monitoring technologies and in particular with instrumenting application code
- Exposure to agile methodologies and particularly scrum
- Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID / DDD principles
- Experience in an environment with several teams contributing software components in a microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience delivering applications that run in a containerized environment is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Nice to Have:
- AWS experience, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker, and general DevOps knowledge
Salary Range: $135,000-$150,000
*The above range is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.