Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, is a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY17, Dignity Health provided $2.6 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager with CommonSpirit Health, you will lead a regional recruitment team with a history of bringing quality talent to the organization. These clinical and non-clinical hires enable us to continuously provide high-quality healthcare to the communities we serve in and around the [Division/Region/Location].
Each day you will serve as a solid partner to the leadership team by providing consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges. You will support your team’s delivery of a strong candidate pipeline by ensuring open positions are easily accessible to your target job seekers.
To be successful in this role, you must be up to speed on today’s recruitment landscape with the ability to quickly pivot recruiting strategies within your market(s) and service lines. You’re a multi-tasker who thrives on providing a positive experience for both internal customers, employees, and candidates. Your previous experience as a recruiting manager allows you to manage and set realistic client expectations. You’re also comfortable leveraging recruiting platforms and the technology required.
- Coach and measure the performance of your team comprised of ## recruiters and recruiting coordinators
- Execute recruitment activities and initiatives through events, social media, digital advertising, etc.
- Take a data-driven approach to your recruiting strategy
- Provides senior leaders with metrics and analyses of talent analytics in order to quickly call out recruitment challenges.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, performance bonus eligibility, and more!
- Bachelor’s degree and/or (8 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree).
- Five (5) years of experience in recruitment/talent acquisition.
- Two (2) years of experience managing/leading large recruitment teams.