Partner Marketing and Event Manager Europe (f/m/d)
As Partner Marketing and Event Manager Europe, you will bring experience in driving marketing initiatives as well as events and fairs while delivering professional execution. You are used to work with partners and building relationships. With your creative and innovative mind you have excellent ideas to drive our business forward in leveraging our partner ecosystem and enlarging our market awareness. Our partner marketing initiatives are your responsibility and you love to enhance our initiatives and partner relationships to achieve our business goals.
- Building relationships with our partners and their marketing teams to work with our partners on market initiatives.
- Coordinating between partners and our internal sales and marketing team to align know-how and strategies. You facilitate a highly efficient collaboration to achieve the company’s goals.
- Together with our partners, developing and implementing strategic go-to-market plans, including in-person events and online webinars, that lead to even more successful software sales to enterprise customers.
- In order to achieve long-term goals, conscientiously handling CRM data as well as having regular exchanges with our internal sales team will be part of your daily routine.
- Together with your colleagues and superiors, you live teamwork, trust, open communication and also joy in your daily work.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage all aspects of marketing events and webinars, including logistics, budgeting, scheduling, and partner management.
- Creating partner marketing initiatives using various channels, such as email marketing, social media, online advertising, and content marketing, to generate event/webinar awareness and registrations.
- Conducting market research to identify target audiences and key industry trends to inform event/webinar planning and content development.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry influencers, partners, and relevant stakeholders to expand event/webinar reach and generate additional opportunities for collaboration.
- Implementing post-event/webinar evaluation and analysis, including tracking key performance metrics, gathering attendee feedback, and generating reports to measure ROI and identify areas for improvement.
- You have several years of experience and proven success in marketing, event management or partnership management of technology products (SaaS products are an advantage).
- You are able to develop and execute successful and target driven marketing plans with our partners
- You can quickly develop a good understanding of our complex partner ecosystem and are able to decide how and with whom you drive forward our business goals and market plan.
- You enjoy having responsibility on how to benefit our company’s goals through your marketing initiatives the most.
- Your goal-oriented approach to discussions with partners and marketing teams enable you to realistically assess opportunities.
- You shine in discussions with partners due to your strong communication skills. Your charm and your open manner convince and win in every conversation.
- Proficiency in also written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to come up with compelling event and webinar content ideas
- You have a proactive and structured way of working and an ability to work under pressure.
- Maximum target achievement is your top priority, and you are eager to fly even higher with us.
- Proven experience in planning and executing successful marketing events and webinars, with a track record of driving attendance and achieving measurable results.
- Strong understanding of event, webinar and partner marketing strategies, tactics, and best practices.
- Solid project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to navigate changes and adjustments in event and webinar plans, including unexpected circumstances and shifting priorities.
- Professionalism and the ability to represent the company and its brand in a positive and professional manner during events, webinars and partner marketing activities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency, and empowerment through our organization.
- Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team.
- We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have.
- We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts.
- You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
- We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture.
- Regular team events (e.g., social events, skiing, hiking)
- A fancy new office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world.
- Social commitment is important to us, and therefore we recently introduced sharing days – you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work.
- You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
- Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creativity to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
The gross minimum salary according to the Collective Agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR € 2.753. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.