Marketing / Communications / PR
Now is the time to join us and make a difference. Be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. Here at the American Heart Association, you matter and so does your career.
The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for a Production Specialist in our National Center office located in Dallas, Texas.
This position requires a hybrid schedule (working in-office and at home), as well as travel to events requiring full vaccination.
The Specialist will manage daily and recurring project activities relating to the general operations and management of the department and work independently to accomplish project-related goals in support of the American Heart Association. This role will support organizing meetings and teleconferences as needed, coordinating regular communications with internal and external stakeholders and database management.
The Association offers many resources to help you maintain work-life harmonization through your changing needs and life situations. To help you be successful, you will have access to Heart U, our award-winning corporate university, as well as training and support locally and through our National Center.
#TheAHALife is our company culture, our way of life, reflecting our diversity and inclusion, our focus on work-life harmonization and our Guiding Values. Discover why you will Be Seen. Be Heard. Be Valued™ at the American Heart Association by following us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and at heart.org.
- Manage projects and production teams and all workflow processes within the department; ensure effective production procedures are implemented and operational with 3rd party staffing firms.
- Manage department resources to ensure consistent, timely delivery of all studio outputs/elements to the requisite quality across all confirmed client commitments; continue to target operational efficiencies and enhanced effectiveness in Creative Services.
- Serve as liaison between department and other business units, external clients and stakeholders while balancing top class customer service with company goals and departmental targets; partner with groups outside of Creative Services to develop cross-functional partnerships and processes.
- Work with internal clients to forecast and track budget and expenditures; Utilize effective planning techniques (scheduling, peak shifts, assessing Marketing needs, etc.) to ensure operational efficiency.
- Assess process improvements across Creative Services, ensuring efficiencies within all areas; coordinate with team members and partners outside of studio to develop and implement improvements
- Oversee improvements of creative asset management, evaluating our current system and leading changes to ensure future growth and success.
- Collaborate with project management staff and individual contributors (contractors/freelancers); manage creative resources, including day-to-day operations as well as setting goals and objectives and ensuring ongoing development of staff.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Two (2) years of related project coordination/operational experience.
- Must have earned a high school diploma or GED. College degree a plus.
- Must have at least intermediate knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office for word processing, email, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Experience and skill in using a database management system.
- Skill in Microsoft SharePoint preferred.
- Ability to operate in high pressure environment, prioritize work assignments, meet multiple deadlines, and monitor several projects simultaneously and functions independently with minimal supervision.
- Skill and ability in providing customer service at an excellent level to internal and external customers and partners.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to initiate projects, provide follow-through, work with minimum supervision, and devise alternative solutions as necessary.
Compensation & Benefits
The American Heart Association invests in its people. Here are the main components of our total rewards package. Visit Rewards & Benefits to see more details.
- Compensation – Our goal is to ensure you have a competitive base salary. That’s why we regularly review the market value of jobs and make adjustments, as needed.
- Performance and Recognition – You are rewarded for achieving success by merit increases and incentive programs, based on the type of position.
- Benefits – We offer a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, along with a robust retirement program that includes an employer match and automatic contribution. As a mark of our commitment to employee well-being, we also offer an employee assistance program, employee wellness program and telemedicine, and medical consultation.
- Professional Development – You can join one of our many Employee Resource Groups (ERG) or be a mentor/mentee in our professional mentoring program. HeartU is the Association’s national online university, with more than 100,000 resources designed to meet your needs and busy schedule.
- Work-Life Harmonization – The Association offers Paid Time Off (PTO) at a minimum of 16 days per year for new employees. The number of days will increase based on seniority level. You will also have a total of 12 paid holidays off each year, which includes several days off at the end of the year.
The American Heart Association’s 2024 Goal: Every person deserves the opportunity for a full, healthy life. As champions for health equity, by 2024, the American Heart Association will advance cardiovascular health for all, including identifying and removing barriers to health care access and quality.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Posted Date 2 days ago (1/24/2023 1:12 PM)
Requisition ID 2023-9972
Job Category Marketing, Communications & Public Relations
Position Type Full Time