Now is the time to join us and make a difference. Be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. Here at the American Heart Association, you matter and so does your career.
The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for Project Coordinator International ! This position can be home based.
The Association offers many resources to help you maintain work-life harmonization through your changing needs and life situations. To help you be successful, you will have access to Heart U, our award-winning corporate university, as well as additional training and support, locally.
#TheAHALife is our company culture, our way of life, reflecting our diversity and inclusion, our focus on work-life harmonization and our Guiding Values. Discover why you will Be Seen. Be Heard. Be Valued™ at the American Heart Association by following us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and at heart.org.
This individual will be responsible for providing coordination and administrative support for international quality improvement initiatives, domestic and international certification and supporting activities. Responsible for preparing and distributing communications, scheduling, volunteer responsibilities and other organizing efforts based on project assignments. Also, responsible for operational budget and expense processing, record keeping or other administrative duties.
- Coordinate and monitor project timelines while effectively communicating project needs and related information as required
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to organize and manage assigned projects/events
- Provide support in managing meetings and communications, preparations and compilation of surveys, and related operational support
- Maintains calendars of appointments and makes arrangements for meetings
- Work with QI and certification teams to meet project and department goals
- Keep current with the budget numbers and accounting practices in order to submit invoices and confirm payments
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience in project coordination
- Two (2) years of basic accounting process experience
- Demonstrated ability to prepare written and presentation communications
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Two (2) years of experience in event or meeting planning
- Some college or BA in Communications, Business, Marketing, Healthcare Administration or related area
- Experience with Microsoft products related to customer management, software programs and ability to learn new applications and programs
Compensation & Benefits
The American Heart Association invests in its people. Here are the main components of our total rewards package. Visit Rewards & Benefits to see more details.
- Compensation – Our goal is to ensure you have a competitive base salary. That’s why we regularly review the market value of jobs and make adjustments, as needed.
- Performance and Recognition – You are rewarded for achieving success by merit increases and incentive programs, based on the type of position.
- Benefits – We offer a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, along with a robust retirement program that includes an employer match and automatic contribution. As a mark of our commitment to employee well-being, we also offer an employee assistance program, employee wellness program and telemedicine, and medical consultation.
- Professional Development – You can join one of our many Employee Resource Groups (ERG) or be a mentor/mentee in our professional mentoring program. HeartU is the Association’s national online university, with more than 100,000 resources designed to meet your needs and busy schedule.
- Work-Life Harmonization – The Association offers Paid Time Off (PTO) at a minimum of 16 days per year for new employees. The number of days will increase based on seniority level. You will also have a total of 12 paid holidays off each year, which includes several days off at the end of the year.
- Tuition Assistance – We support the career development of all employees. This program provides financial assistance to employees who wish to further their education and career in relation to their current duties and responsibilities, or for potential future positions in the organization.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Join our Talent Community!
Join our Talent Community to receive updates on new opportunities and future events.
Posted Date 1 week ago (5/24/2023 4:04 PM)
Requisition ID 2021-6619
Job Category Health Strategies
Position Type Full Time