We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer who is passionate about building quality software.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Partner with Product Owners and developers to discuss and define requirements and acceptance criteria
- Work within Agile team on user stories planning, schedule and execution
- Design test cases and execute all types of testing (Functional, Smoke, Regression) on a variety of platforms. Analyze and report results.
- Prepare scenarios for QA Automation team
- Ensure that necessary documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- Track each aspect of quality assurance processes to make sure that the engineering team is producing a functioning software application with high quality.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Web, Mobile, and API testing
- 2+ years hands-on experience with SQL queries
- Strong functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly adaptable, self-starter, and have a great attention to details
- Experience with C# and xUnit is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
The gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is 2.854,- Euro. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.