Hospital / Healthcare
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Dignity Health’s Human Resources organization is in the midst of a transformation. The Talent Acquisition team is integral to the success of the transformation that is underway both in the health care industry and for our organization. At present we are forming a Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise. We seek dynamic professionals who are energized to lead change and are motivated to discover the future leaders of Dignity Health. The Recruiter plays a crucial role in fueling Dignity Health’s growth with exceptional talent. The position requires a balance of creativity and drive along with strong relationship skills and experience delivering results.
The Recruiter is responsible for the sourcing recruitment and selection of new employees and internal applicants for assigned areas of responsibility typically high volume positions. Collaborate with the hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies.
* Bachelors degree or comperable work experience
* Minimum of 1-4 years full cycle recruitment experience
* Develop passive candidate pipeline
* Ability to self-manage daily activities and/or high volume volume positions
* Knowledge of all applicable federal and state employment laws
* Ability to build and foster effective relationships with customers (applicants hiring managers leadership and vendors)
* Bachelors degree in Human Resources Marketing and/or Public Relations
* PHR SPHR AIRS certification or similar data mining training
* Prior experience in healthcare an/or international recruiting with knowledge of foreign visas and immigration laws
* Working knowledge of Taleo and/or Lawson