As a Sales Solution Engineer, you will work closely with different departments and teams around the globe. You are an important part of the sales process, you have the knowledge to explain the technical side of Radancy´s Unified Platform to different specialists and non-specialist decision-makers on the client side, you can work in teams and have strong communication skills. And you’ll constantly push the limits of our talent acquisition solutions to change the way companies and candidates connect.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- You will prepare and provide technical presentations to potential clients or customers on specific product and service solutions
- You understand clients, buyers and their offering domain and being able to create a compelling value proposition for specific client situations/understand and define technical requirements to solve their challenges
- You will work with our product management and digital strategy team to discover technical market trends and prepare technical case studies for our sales team
- You will develop an agile library for our solutions and products to support the sales team in RFI and RFP processes
- You will manage the dynamic playing field consisting of client, sales, product and onboarding team/sparring partner for all stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in IT Sales or Consulting for companies with digital focus, in the HRTech industry would be best
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams (e.g. product, legal, sales etc.) to quickly come up with solutions that achieve client objectives
- Analytical thinking and structured way of working, Ad-Hoc communication and multi-task handling across various projects and requirements
- Empathetic, persuasive – capable of engaging business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels internal and external
- Very good oral and written communication skills in German and English
- We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency and empowerment through our organization
- Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
- We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have
- You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
- We are working for some of the most recognized brands in the world and help them to transform the way they recruit
- Regular team events
- You get your birthday off
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.