CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
This is a remote work opportunity.
The Senior BSA works as a liaison between key business stakeholders and the Information Technology department. BSAs are responsible for working with stakeholders to understand their business needs and working with IT partners to evaluate, estimate, plan, and implement solutions that meet the business needs, goals and objectives.
- Performs project discovery in partnership with service lines, IT COEs, and business stakeholders.
- Develops initial budget estimates and resource requirements for solution implementation
- Works on one or more projects as a BSA with focus on eliciting business and functional requirements and documenting them in a business requirements document (BRD).
- Facilitates requirements reviews with all impacted stakeholders including business functions, IT security, IT infrastructure, application support, compliance, legal, and contracting.
- Transforms business needs into clearly defined requirements that can feasibly be tested and implemented in a solution.
- Leads teams to ensure projects remain focused on the solution scope
- Models and analyzes current state and future state processes; fosters understanding of how project impacts current state
- Creates and manages traceability matrix to ensure alignment between requirements, design, build, and testing/QA
- Drives the solution selection process and helps identify which solution best fits the business need. Activities can include: vendor product research, RFP development, vendor demonstrations and scenario scripting, vendor selection criteria/scoring methodology.
- Defines acceptance criteria and leads user acceptance testing activities
- Leads special committees to continuously improve processes, tools or the organization in general.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for two or more functional areas.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with business and solutions analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be highly skilled and experienced working with Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Word.
- Effectively manages time and balances multiple priorities.
- Takes initiative and acts without waiting for direction.
- Anticipates customers’ needs and meets and/or exceeds expectations.
- Displays a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills; builds rapport and relates well with all kinds of people. Treats everyone with respect.
- Deals well with ambiguity and change.
- Writes in ways that make abstract concepts, issues and information clear and understandable to a wide variety of audiences.
- Analyzes problems utilizing logic and systematic processes
A compensation range of $81,000 – $105,000 is the reasonable estimate that CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility and more!