Now is the time to join us and make a difference. Be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. Here at the American Heart Association, you matter and so does your career.
The Association offers many resources to help you maintain work-life harmonization through your changing needs and life situations. To help you be successful, you will have access to Heart U, our award-winning corporate university, as well as training and support locally and through our National Center.
#TheAHALife is our company culture, our way of life, reflecting our diversity and inclusion, our focus on work-life harmonization and our Guiding Values. Discover why you will Be Seen. Be Heard. Be Valued™ at the American Heart Association by following us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and at heart.org.
The American Heart Association has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Report Developer, Tableau Lead within our Center of Development Operations department.
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and rolling out tools and best practices to raise the overall level of innovation and visualization across all CDO reporting. Serve as CDO Reporting Liaison for Salesforce transition, partnering with BT to extract data and produce early reporting and consulting with other AHA programs and departments on best practices in consolidating their reporting and moving into Tableau. Responsible for training other members of the reporting team on new techniques and innovative solutions within Tableau reporting tool. Responsible for reading and understanding SQL and other data source and delegating projects to report developers.
Essential Job Duties:
- Reviews and understands data sources and translates them into actionable tools for all CDO report developers
- Scopes, frames, and delegates projects to other report developers
- Mentors report developers and others on the reporting team
- Serves as primary interface with BT on technical issues to
- Develops and ensures adherence to best practices in Tableau report development, both within the CDO, and, when appropriate in other programs.
- Three (3) years of the following experience
- Experience in Tableau Writing and Dashboard Creation, with emphasis on data visualization
- Experience developing, managing customer relationship management reports or related activities
- Experience gathering and documenting business intelligence data
- Proficient data analysis and reporting skills from CRM databases
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting services (Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, Microsoft Dynamics, SSRS) and databases
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce dashboards
Compensation & Benefits
The American Heart Association invests in its people. Here are the main components of our total rewards package. Visit Rewards & Benefits to see more details.
- Compensation – Our goal is to ensure you have a competitive base salary. That’s why we regularly review the market value of jobs and make adjustments, as needed.
- Performance and Recognition – You are rewarded for achieving success by merit increases and incentive programs, based on the type of position.
- Benefits – We offer a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, along with a robust retirement program that includes an employer match and automatic contribution. As a mark of our commitment to employee well-being, we also offer an employee assistance program, employee wellness program and telemedicine, and medical consultation.
- Professional Development – You can join one of our many Employee Resource Groups (ERG) or be a mentor/mentee in our professional mentoring program. HeartU is the Association’s national online university, with more than 100,000 resources designed to meet your needs and busy schedule.
- Work-Life Harmonization – The Association offers Paid Time Off (PTO) at a minimum of 16 days per year for new employees. The number of days will increase based on seniority level. You will also have a total of 12 paid holidays off each year, which includes several days off at the end of the year.
The American Heart Association’s 2024 Goal: Every person deserves the opportunity for a full, healthy life. As champions for health equity, by 2024, the American Heart Association will advance cardiovascular health for all, including identifying and removing barriers to health care access and quality.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (9/21/2022 5:56 PM)
Requisition ID 2022-9303
Job Category Field Campaigns
Position Type Full Time