Technology and Product
The Radancy Programmatic Product and Engineering team is seeking a proven Senior SRE that is motivated by increasing team efficiency, team collaboration, and overall getting quality work done every day.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Manage production assets for programmatic and data teams.
- Responsible for batching, upgrading, deploying new servers
- Prioritize, troubleshoot and mitigate issues
- Partner with CTO to manage team workload and priorities
- Accountable to ensure uptime, compliance and performance monitoring activities, ensure on-time delivery of quality products and services to all customers
- Support engineering efforts in partnership with engineering and product leadership
- Investigate system alarms and notifications
- Maintain excellent, timely communication with the operations, product and engineering teams
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Radancy’s Programmatic products and the underlying technologies
- Contribute documentation to build the programmatic knowledge base
- 3-5 years of coding experience, ideally in JS and Python
- Experience with SQL and shell scripting
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline
- 3-5 years of minimum experience as a Support Engineer in a data driven software product
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences
- Experience managing a geographically distributed development team
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Experience with web development and AWS a plus
- Experience with JIRA a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Salary Range: $115,000.00-$140,000.00*
*The above range is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive