We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Community Manager to take an active role in multiple, high profile social media accounts; to deliver best-in-class project outcomes, and work with the Social Executive and Social Account Director to ensure the smooth running of relationships with your clients.
Working at Radancy
Working at Radancy means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our office near St. Paul’s in London. The work we do is exciting, forward thinking and visible. Radancy Social is in demand, and it’s an exciting time to join the growing team. We continue to work with renowned organisations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations and insights. We are part of Radancy, one of the largest recruitment communications agencies in the world. As part of the team, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, regular company events, and a dynamic, supportive working environment. From creative to strategy, from analytics to conceptual copywriting, from harnessing new social technology to nurturing client relationships.
If this sounds like you, apply now.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- To help the AD take a client brief through from concept to execution for a wide variety of campaigns and services, encompassing: strategy, comms, brand, creative, content, paid promotion, etc.
- Helping to manage and deliver content calendars on an ongoing basis.
- To demonstrate a clear understanding of our products and services
- Create full project briefs, oversee sign-off and flag any changes to project scope
- Develop accurate and detailed estimates to cost out client requests for approval
- Really get to know your clients and be conversant in their industry and business dynamics
- Work on content strategies, and liaise with internal teams on executing strategies through content development
- Help AD pursue client feedback on project / campaign performance, and adjust the sails accordingly, if need be
- Be supremely ‘on it’ and organised with project delivery: from use of collaborative project management and time-tracking tools, to direct comms across internal teams as well as with clients
- Liaise fully with the different elements of the social project team (from analytics and paid promotion to copywriters and creative)
- Host regular client calls / meetings
- Be front-facing: nurture your client relationships through visibility and responsiveness, always keeping opportunities for account growth in mind
- Lead, inspire, mentor and manage the Social Executives
- Social media and client management experience is required. This may be in-house or within an agency environment. You may be looking for the next step up, having cut your teeth in social or currently a Community Manager/ Account Manager looking for a new challenge.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the account.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility, creativity and collaboration are keys to success.
- Ability to manage projects, be organised and set clear priorities.
To foster an environment focused on equity, empowerment and respect, we welcome all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics. This commitment extends beyond recruitment into onward employment, including equal opportunities for training, promotion, and compensation.