Hospital / Healthcare
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
* Remote position.
* Designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve medium to complex technical and business issues related to information security, identity management, user access authentication, authorization, user provisioning, and /or role-based access control.
* Designs, develops, and implements solutions to successfully integrate new information security and identity management systems with the existing architecture.
* Provides end-user support and works on multiple functions of medium to high complexity.
* May work on or drive one or more projects as part of a Network Security.
* Experience with and understanding in implementing new firewall hardware using change management processes and procedures required.
* Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems preferred.
* 4+ years technical project experience designing, developing, integrating, and implementing solutions to resolve complex technical and business issues preferred.
* Coding experience and proficiency (e.g. Python, Ansible, etc) nice to have.
* Experience in Windows Office (Work, Excel, Visio, etc) required.
* Experience in UNIX/Linux OS and/or Cisco IOS preferred for use with our toolsets
* 4-6 years’ experience in enterprise-scale Information/Network security engineering and operations required.
* F5 experience and proficiency (LTM, ASM, DNS) nice to have.
4-6 years with Palo Alto Network administration with Panorama and associated products
4-6 years with Cisco ASA firewall administration using Cisco Security Manager