Technology and Product
You are a driven individual with experience as a Technical Product Manager in a fast-growing environment. You have a track record of successfully guiding new product ideas from concept to launch. You know how to connect the dots and enable teams to build scalable state-of-the-art solutions. You are self-driven, independent, creative, and eager to continually learn new skills. You enjoy applying your knowledge and ideas in a collaborative environment.
Why Join Us?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there’s no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
About the job:
- Identify Opportunities: Actively identifying opportunities to improve product KPIs – whatever helps us to grow and improve!
- Run Product Experiments: Design, prototype, and analyze product experiments that gather a rich data set
- Product Vision: Drive product vision – ownership over and definition of the product roadmap, working closely with the VP of Product, articulating product strategy for development needs
- Product Culture: Institute product culture – advocacy for the role of Product in an organization, and close communication and collaboration with teams across departments
- Engagement: Get your hands dirty – we’re a small team and we have a lot of work ahead of us so you’ll need to be excited to roll up your sleeves and help the team in any way you can.
Requirements for consideration:
- BA/BS degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Experience developing software SaaS products and technologies
Experience in product management and product leadership, with a strong track record working with engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep experience working in a product role focusing on growth and/or experimentation
- Analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Track record of successful product launches and demonstrated the ability to own the entire product lifecycle from the initial idea through global rollout
- Collaborate with the engineering team to determine the best technical implementation methods and set reasonable timelines
What’s on offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- Fun team and company outings
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Supportive workplace culture and much more . . .
Salary Range: USD $145,000.00-$160,000.00*
*The above range is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.