Now is the time to join an organization that enables you to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. Here at the American Heart Association, you matter and so does your career!
We are currently hiring for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter who may be based remotely in the Continental US. This Talent Acquisition professional will handle full-cycle recruiting for positions at our National Center and/or five multi-state regions as part of a 13+ person recruiting team.
The American Heart Association offers programs to help you maintain work/life satisfaction according to your changing needs and life situations. To help you be successful, you will have access to Heart U, our award-winning corporate university as well as various other training and support mechanisms locally and through our National Center.
#TheAHALife is our company culture, our way of life, reflecting our diversity and inclusion, our focus on work-life satisfaction, and our Guiding Values – Check out this hashtag on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter today!
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, identifying, and attracting the best, diverse talent who are able and willing to propel our mission forward. This includes stewarding business partners and candidates through searches with a keen customer service orientation and strong attention to detail.
- Effectively manage full life cycle recruitment from posting to offer, which includes, sourcing, resume review, dispositioning applicants, requesting personality assessments, on-demand video interviews, using behavioral based interview techniques, and recommending candidates to hiring managers as well as conducting a compensation equity review on offers. Some light interview scheduling for hiring managers is also expected.
- Actively source passive candidates, using creative, innovative approaches that effectively attract and engage diverse top talent pools.
- Complete hiring process according to defined metrics to minimize overall time-to-start.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies by using their local networks to maximize pipelines.
- Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process, diverse representation and reach and selection decisions.
- Promote and encourage diversity and inclusion in support of the company’s guiding values and strategic plan.
- Participate in ongoing COE projects focused on both talent attraction and acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in recruitment.
- Hands-on experience working with recruitment software programs.
- Demonstrated track record of creating and executing sourcing and/or networking strategies for highly competitive positions including cold calling or other similar business development experience.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to develop collaborative working relationships internally and externally.
- Entrepreneurial approach with a high level of initiative and personal accountability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work effectively across a geographically distributed, matrixed environment.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary offered. Our Rewards & Benefits package not only gives you the total benefits you want, but also goes above and beyond with innovative programs to develop your skills – helping you grow and thrive at the American Heart Association.
The American Heart Association’s 2024 Goal: Every person deserves the opportunity for a full, healthy life. As champions for health equity, by 2024, the American Heart Association will advance cardiovascular health for all, including identifying and removing barriers to health care access and quality.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Posted Date 3 days ago (5/12/2022 7:13 PM)
Requisition ID 2022-8627
Job Category Human Resources
Additional Locations Diversity Distribution US – Top 47
Position Type Full Time
Location: Oklahoma City,OK