When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life at Radancy. You’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, contribute to high-traffic websites, and develop next-generation products for some of the world’s most recognized brands. You’ll be part of a fiercely, collaborative, global technology team.
- Develop APIs and background processing services that deliver content management-oriented functionality for our suite of commercial talent acquisition software products. You will use tools like .Net Core, C#, Docker, Kafka, Jenkins and many others like relational and non-relational database platforms
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- Develop automated tests targeting features delivered
- Oversee and enable planning, design and development for projects your teams are responsible for, applying the Agile SDLC methodology and Scrum practices
- Support recruiting and hiring efforts for the team
- Ensure that architectural and operational requirements (security, automated testing, monitoring, etc.) are included and met for all delivered software
- You will also have the opportunity to experiment with new technologies and develop proof-of-concept projects
- Mentor and grow team members as they navigate new and cutting-edge technologies
- Collaborate with product owners in driving roadmap deliverables
- 5+ years of product development experience of consumer software and applications
- Extensive experience with .Net, C#, Web API and relational database platforms
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience applying automated testing strategies at multiple levels of system granularity; and with tools like xUnit, Swagger, Postman and load simulation suites
- Extensive experience working with and developing on content management systems and associated technologies
- Experience with Docker Compose or similar tools for provisioning ephemeral environments
- Experience with monitoring technologies and in particular with instrumenting application code
- Exposure to agile methodologies and particularly scrum
- Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID / DDD principles
- Experience in an environment with several teams contributing software components in a microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience delivering applications that run in a containerized environment is a plus
- Working knowledge of time/space complexity utilizing Big O notation and how it can be applied
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
The gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is 3.455,- Euro. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.