When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the Radancy Product Development team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable and evolving platform, continually drive innovation, and work on products that support the recruitment needs for Fortune 100 clients. You’ll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating SaaS solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world and actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion?
The Radancy Data Engineering team leads our unified platform data strategy, combining data across all Radancy products to develop a unique story that showcases the value of the Radancy Unified Platform. We do this by enabling data analysts and BI’s to be data storytellers and through surfacing critical insights to our customers via a data visualization product.
Why Join Us?
- Work with large scale data in real time. Building data products is the future, and this role will interface with engineering, data science, data analysts, and other stakeholders to bring insights to media campaigns that prove the value of our technology platform
- Chance to Build Something Revolutionary. The market is ripe for disruption and there’s no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is also a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that millions of people are positively impacted by.
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
Who we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial and startup-minded – quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Self-driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Loves experiments and rapid prototyping
- Thrives on finding product value within ambiguity
- Comfortable talking with everyone from data engineers to customers; ability to foster collaborative feedback from various stakeholders including product marketing and make assertive decisions for the betterment of the product
- Identify Opportunities: Actively identifying opportunities to improve product KPIs – whatever helps us to grow and improve!
- Product Vision: Drive product vision – ownership over and definition of the product roadmap, working closely with the VP of Product, articulating product strategy for development needs
- Product Culture: Institute product culture – advocacy for the role of Product in an organization, and close communication and collaboration with teams across departments
- Engagement: Get your hands dirty – we’re a small team and we have a lot of work ahead of us so you’ll need to be excited to roll up your sleeves and help the team in any way you can.
- Tell the story: Use data to explain results to customers in a way they can contextualize without technical know-how. Understand what drives campaigns KPIs and build features to meet customer objectives
- BA/BS degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of product management experience, with an emphasis on data products
- Experience developing software SaaS products and technologies
- Experience working with technologies like Tableau, GCP and / or AWS, Looker, SQL Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Track record of successful product launches, and demonstrated ability to own the entire product lifecycle from initial idea and market exploration, through support and global rollout
- Experience working in AdTech is a plus
- Experience working with Data Governance is a plus
What we offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- Fun team and company outings
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Write-for-Us and Ideas-First Employee Programs
- Supportive workplace culture and much more . . .
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.