Workforce Survey Administrator
Join Work Wider today to apply for this job and others.
Hospital / Healthcare
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Workforce Survey Administrator is responsible for supporting the planning, administration and post survey phases of the Employee and Physician & Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Engagement survey. This individual will work closely with the organization’s survey vendor on the planning, implementation, insight, and action phases of the various survey cycles. The Workforce Survey Administrator will act as an engagement consultant with division and market survey leads, key stakeholders, and other leaders to help provide insight and actionable outcomes from the survey data.
*This is a remote opportunity
* Partner with thought leaders to design surveys with research-based questions that are actionable, validated, and reliable and measure drivers of engagement.
* Ensure survey design is customized based upon organizational needs and aligned to the organization’s unique culture, mission and values.
* Coordinate with survey vendor on launch logistics; manage survey; troubleshoot with key stakeholders as needed to ensure an effective administrative process.
* Partner with survey leads, Physician and APP leads and internal communications to achieve high survey participation and work to remove barriers to participation and share purpose and intended outcomes of the survey.
* Monitor data collection and result reporting to ensure data accuracy and that survey functions and portals are performing at optimum levels.
* Create/provide instruction on the creation of survey reports for key stakeholders and leaders, as requested, using available demographic categories and available portal results.
* Collaborate with the Workforce Analytics team and vendor to interpret survey information, identify overall survey themes, spot trends, compare populations and tie business metrics to employee engagement, including preparation of charts and data visualizations.
* Manage roll out of survey results and act as a consultant with the development of action plans at all levels of the organization.
* Work with HR Teams, Survey Leads, Physician and APP leads with the comparison of survey results to industry benchmarks, internal business metrics, and past employee, Physician and APP trends.
* Collect feedback/lessons learned on survey administration processes for optimization of the overall process.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
* Master’s Degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Statistics, Business / Data Analytics, or other related field; a combination of education and/or additional job related experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree
* 7 years of professional experience in a related field such as workforce / business analytics, management consulting, organizational research, or strategic HR business partnership
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google suite
$32.08 – $46.51 /hour