Associate (1-5 years)
Data and Analytics
- Implement online media campaigns for clients through the company’s third party ad server and proprietary systems in a timely manner.
- Provide technical expertise to identify and resolve any issues with campaign tracking and/or reporting.
- Leads QA by identifying and troubleshooting creative, ad tags and floodlight tag issues to ensure all launched campaigns continue to track and serve correctly
- Structures and analyzes advertising campaigns, highlighting campaign strengths and
- weaknesses, performance, trends and external influencers.
- Acts as technical Subject Matter Expert on TMP’s reporting platform, campaign/reporting
- methodologies and third party tracking knowledge to support internal teams.
- Liaison with vendor partners for implementation and data accuracy purposes.
- Assists internal teams with monthly or quarterly client presentations. This includes:
- Recommendations on optimization for campaigns in progress, maximizing media
- effectiveness and return on investment.
- Provides supplemental reporting and analysis as applicable.
- Clean or augmenting data as needed.
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all data
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or Advertising is a plus)
- 1-2 years of internet advertising experience with strong knowledge of digital marketing and online advertising. Previous advertising agency experience is a plus.
- Experience with a variety of primary analytic platforms, including Google Analytics 360,
- Campaign Manager (formerly DoubleClick), Google Ads. Certifications are a plus.
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and Access. Experience with designing, configuring, automating custom reports in both programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both internal teams and external partners.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a high level of commitment and follow-through.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A motivated self-starter who can work both autonomously and collaboratively
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.