Regional Sales Consultant – Central Region
Mid-Level (5-8 years)
Remote-Home Office (available CT and for periodic travel to customer visits once restrictions lifted) If you are an inside salesperson, account manager, business development manager or account executive this role is for you!
The Myers-Briggs Company, the worlds most recognized name in supporting talent development, is looking for another A player for its US Enterprise Sales team. We are looking for someone who understands that attitude, emotional intelligence, urgency and a strong commitment to accountability are the cornerstones of success in their roles.
This position would be ideal for someone who has a proven record as a player coach or for that very special person who has been overachieving as an individual contributor and thinks they are ready to take this to the next level.
The Regional Sales Consultant, Central Region is a true player/coach role who will be responsible for initiating, developing, and establishing new business within the region, to increase and grow revenue streams, while sustaining existing business in states within the assigned territory of the Central region. Leverage sales methodology (i.e. Sandler) to ensure sales processes are used methodically to drive successful outcomes in a B2B market. Use industry expertise to coach, manage and develop regional Customer Success Representatives to develop their capabilities to identify, develop and close new opportunities. Maintain current and accurate customer contact database (Salesforce) and manage customer accounts engagement with The Myers- Briggs Company product and services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attainment of Identified Accounts Revenue Goal – Work in tandem with Customer Success Reps within the territory to complete daily tasks and strategy. Initiate conduct and follow-up on sales calls designed to grow MB strategic market(s). Conduct regular schedule of meetings (in-person and remote) with region’s Top 150 customers, F1000 customers & to prospective customers in MB’s strategic market(s), conduct regional business development strategy to develop and expand portfolio of customers within region.
- Daily use of Salesforce.com tasks, leads module and Opportunity pipeline is required.
- Lead Regional Account Revenue Strategy Meetings on a weekly basis.
- When required, provide appropriate client participants for MBC product review panels, focus groups, testimonials, case studies and other customer-based input requirements. Collect and add customer needs/trends information in MBC strategic market(s) to Salesforce.com CRM to keep it current.
- Respond to the Senior Vice President, Global Sales with accurate and well-researched data to requests for customer/market-based information.
- Manage Regional Customer Success Representatives by working closely to consistently hit or exceed individual quarterly sales quotas and KPIs, while executing on the key strategies for their region.
- Partner with and support the SVP of Global Sales to finalize, rollout and monitor the achievement of KPIs within team thru coaching and development opportunities.
- Provide ongoing performance coaching to ensure team success that includes developing and delivering performance evaluations and goals for each Representative.
- Proactively identify and partner HR to effectively address and manage performance or employee relations issues to resolution.
- Lead regional progress meetings to identify trends across the regional sales team, identifying barriers (and steps to remove along with timeline) as well as key learnings. Report out regularly on progress and status to SVP of Global Sales.
- Gathering and leveraging actionable insights from the market in order to drive performance
Your Education & Professional Experience Includes:
- 5+ years of Consultative Sales experience at the enterprise level.
- Proven closer who fully understands pipeline dynamics, enterprise selling methodology
- 2+ year of managing small team is ideal
- Personality that exhibits and understands the performance value of urgency, transparency, accountability and goal based time management
- Strong EQ, Learning Agility and Critical Thinking skills
- Training and high-level execution skills in sourcing new business in a timely, stage driven methodology
- Experience with ERP systems, Salesforce.com and any outreach
- Basic math competency; strong analytical skills; excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- or B.S. degree required
Our corporate culture is mission driven, and we are a certified B Corp and a California benefit corporation, taking all stakeholders (including employees, community, customers and environment) into account to make a positive difference. We have a culture that is emotionally intelligent, aligned, results-focused, cross-functional and committed to the professional development of all employees.
Our organization’s job is to help people development professionals be better and, in turn, help their companies’ employees flourish. While we’re best known for our products like the Myers-Briggs® assessment (MBTI®), we are a group of professionals who provide expertise in the talent management industry. We offer solutions to help improve organizational performance and address whatever challenges businesses and professionals face – from team building, leadership, coaching, and conflict management to career development, selection, and retention. Perhaps this is why millions of individuals in more than 170 countries use our products each year. They include people at Fortune 500 companies and businesses of all sizes, as well as educators, government agencies, and training and development consultants.
Working here gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference, be accountable, experience genuine respect from your colleagues and peers, and feel valued and supported. We work to create an environment that fosters excellence and encourages employees to contribute, learn, and grow throughout their career.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. (EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our growth, while working with others who are passionate about our solutions and mission, please apply online today!