Associate (1-5 years)
Title: Sr. Associate, Biddable Media
Company/Location: SSCG Media Group/200 Varick Street, NY, NY 10014
Overview: SSCG Media Group (SSCGMedia.com) is the largest full-service, 100% pharma-focused strategic media planning and buying group in the world and is a proud member of the Omnicom Health Group Family.
Be a part of a forward thinking, creative and entrepreneurial team. Join an organization that has experienced tremendous growth and doesn’t plan to stop anytime soon! See how Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (SSCG) are held as core values and recognized in you. We offer rich opportunities for our talent to learn, grow, be challenged, and find their passion in their work.
If you have Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (along with all the skills below), we want to hear from you!
- Co-developing the Biddable strategy and roadmap, including providing recommendations on budget
- Assists in developing keywords and ad copy for SEM campaigns
- Makes bid adjustments as appropriate by analyzing daily, weekly and monthly keyword, ad group and campaign performance
- Pace budgets, actualize invoices and monitor spend across various brands.
- Updates monthly reports for category and overall performance of the campaigns
- Works directly with vendors in the biddable space to advance and optimize all aspects of the managed campaigns in the space
- Keeps up-to-date with industry trends relating to search engine marketing best practices and online analytics
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, statistics or related field
- At least 1 year experience in paid search
- Proficiency in Excel, including extensive work with pivot tables and data manipulation.
- Must be detail oriented, have exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Collaborative and forward-thinking
- Ability to establish procedures that contribute to achieving department and/or corporate objectives
- Positive energy and a team player who can carry SSCG values.