Mid-Level (5-8 years)
We’re looking for passionate and innovative thinkers ready to lead brands into the future of communications. Our team is highly-collaborative and moves fast executing programs, campaigns and ideas.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join our team. You are perceptive, collaborative and agile with sharp strategic instincts. You know what’s on-trend in the digital space, and love creating experiences through content. You are a creative thinker – always tinkering with new ways to approach old problems to find the best solutions for your client.
The responsibilities and qualifications for this job may sound familiar, but the person we’re looking for is actually quite unique. That’s because Ketchum is different. We are intuitive, skilled practitioners – risk-takers not afraid to try new things and don’t believe in settling for the tried and true. If this sounds intriguing, you probably belong here with us. And in this role, you will be a critical part of taking our team to the next level.
About the Job
- Demonstrate understanding of client and business needs, goals, and competitive environments
- Drive and execute digital and social media campaigns to help achieve clients’ objectives
- Be a hands-on team player adding value, sharing creative ideas, and executing digital programs
- Develop key insights that drive smart and innovative digital experiences through a deep understanding of the consumer and our clients’ business
- Recommend, prioritize, and deploy an appropriate mix of communications strategies and tactics in the digital space to drive brand awareness, engagement, and traffic in support of the overall digital/social media strategies
- Educate and inform our internal teams (creative, planning and account teams) to help become confident with all types of digital engagements
- Knowledge in using social media platforms to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Develop and present digital/social media strategies for new business prospects
- Participate in the development of new and incremental business, including relationship building with account teams
- Identify opportunities to integrate digital solutions into client engagements
- 5-7 years’ Digital interactive experience
- Recognized expertise in developing strategic creative solutions for clients
- Ability to provide clear creative conceptual direction and to motivate cross functional teams
- Strong writing and editing skills. Ability to extract insights from large amounts of information. Comfort developing presentations and presenting your ideas.
- An understanding of digital platforms, the opportunities and challenges they present and opinions on what will work best and why.
- An appreciation of storytelling and a desire to find the narrative in anything.
- A working knowledge of current digital technologies, publishing tools and trends in the advertising, communications and marketing industries.
- Understanding of standard approaches to data analytics, ads implementation, application development and platform integration