Mid-Level (5-8 years)
Entrée Health Senior PM
Overview: The Senior Project Manager (SPM) is responsible for managing multiple clients/brands. The SPM will partner with Account Leadership to manage client relationships on assigned brands, develop talent within the Project Management discipline, and attain financial goals as outlined in metrics associated with this role.
The Senior Project Manager has day-to-day management of their own projects, and assumes accountability for the training and mentoring of junior PM staff on project planning and initiation, directing and managing project execution, monitoring and controlling project work, and scheduling of all project activities for multichannel tactics. The Senior Project Manager is accountable for ensuring that all projects are effectively and efficiently executed and delivered successfully against client expectations and delivered on-time, on-budget, and error-free contributing to overall agency profitability.
The Senior Project Manager demonstrates an expert knowledge of and is accountable for managing the team’s adherence to agency processes and SOP’s and revisiting when change is needed. Senior Project Managers may be asked to lead PMs and operate as primary point person with an overall holistic view of the account or several accounts, including jobs, staffing, and tactics within.
PROCESS & WORKFLOW: direct and manage the execution of scopes/multi-channel projects from inception through completion. Responsible for the quality and consistency of work across the business. Maintain understanding of client needs and processes and effectively communicate those needs to broader team. Accountable for team adherence of workflow and process management focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity. Effectively employ project management methodology throughout the lifecycle of all jobs ensuring quality control and flawless execution of intermediary and final job submissions.
RESOURCE & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: work closely with Senior Account and Creative leads to determine internal resource and financial allocation and ensure that all jobs are managed on budget and within scope. Ensures changing resource and project requirements are communicated to all members of the project team, and that the changes are understood by all members of the team. Ensures all change management documentation is executed and understood by all team members. Support Account Team in development of annual Scope of Work and be prepared to address budget concerns and questions as they arise, internally and with clients. Monitor weekly financial tracking and monthly financial reconciliation with Account & Finance team, and accountable for own projects financial health. Proactively manage up to Director of Project Management and above for any jobs where financial health is at risk.
EXECUTION OF DELIVERABLES: develop, implement and manage project plans and communicate objectives, priorities, and goals among internal brand teams to ensure that tasks are accomplished collaboratively, on-schedule, and meet agency and client standards. As the primary interface internal team and leadership, the Senior Project Manager effectively leads internal meetings (e.g., job planning, hot sheet, internal and external client status meetings, job openings, financial status meetings), making important and relevant contributions, and generating feasible solutions. Proactively monitors and controls project execution with all team members throughout the lifecycle of a job; updates teams on progress and addresses obstacles and concerns to maintain quality job output. Monitors and communicates project status, adjusts resources and priorities accordingly, and ensures that team has assets, tools, and support required to complete job. Conduct client facing project status meetings in collaboration with account management to inform clients of all project schedules, critical milestones and critical dependencies.
MENTORING: effectively lead and support employee engagement opportunities and foster cross- discipline relationships to better our agency’s culture, resources, talent development, and marketplace position. Set clear performance expectations, communicate alignment between individual roles and overall organizational strategy, and deliver on employment value proposition. Support and leverage talent programs and initiatives. Manage, train and develop one or more direct reports ranging in experience from entry level (Coordinator) to mid-level (Project Manager) as dictated by team size and business need. In the absence of direct reports; act as an educator, mentor or coach, especially during onboarding.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years’ experience, with 3+ years’ proficiency in Interactive/Digital Project Management
- Advertising agency experience required
- Healthcare and/or pharmaceutical experience strongly desired
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills across print and digital (film/video & social media a plus). Ability to apply leading edge project management philosophy, tools and techniques to improve marketing and advertising execution
- Strong financial/budget-management experience required
- Strong computer skills required including high level of computer competency and associated software (Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) and Adobe Acrobat Pro required
- Experience with project management software such as Hive, WorkFront, Float, AtTask, etc. strongly desired
- Solid track record of successfully leading projects from initiation to completion, error-free, on-time and on-budget
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships to gain trust and respect
- Build constructive relationships to foster collaboration and cross-functional thinking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, innovative, enthusiastic problem solver demonstrating influencing skills; exhibits strong mentoring, teamwork, and client-service orientation
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, easily make connections among previously unrelated ideas, and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Ability to regularly exercise judgement and discretion in order to manage jobs
- Organizational Agility
- Interpersonal Skills
- Process Management
- Customer Focus
- Negotiation Techniques
- Presentation Skills
- Decision Quality
- Love of Learning
- Forward Thinking
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you