Entry level (0-1 years)
Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company/Location: Omnicom Health Group, New York
Department/Discipline: Human Resources, Talent Acquisition
Who we are: Omnicom Health Group is the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world. With more than 20 companies in our network, we’re always interested in meeting with exceptional talent that is committed to developing solutions that can have a direct, and often profound impact on someone’s life.
Overview: The Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition team in day to day activities. The candidate should be a fun/high-energy team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. He/she should be able to multi-task and act quickly in a fast- paced work environment. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn the Human Resources industry and apply new skills through a hands-on experience.
At Omnicom Health Group, we believe in promoting from within. This entry-level position would be a great fit for someone who is interested in working within the Human Resources field but is unsure of the sector in which they want to focus on. If you are a high performer, have the experience and are driven to work for one of the most respected agencies in the game – this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Scheduling high-volume number of interview requests daily
- Leading and monitoring the OHG interview scheduling process
- Providing an awe-inspiring candidate experience
- Helping with specialty projects, talent acquisition analytics, our social media efforts, and other HR focused projects that will directly contribute to OHG’s success.
The things that make this opportunity special include:
- The role. You will be joining a team that knows how to deliver results. You’ll learn the art of recruiting from professionals that you’ll enjoy spending your days with
- Our leadership. They have our backs. Seriously.
- Resources. We have the tech, tools, and freedom to experiment with the new & different
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous receptionist or scheduling experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Discretion handling confidential matters