Associate (1-5 years)
You have a track record of managing digital project lifecycles and a thorough understanding of digital development in all its forms (design, UX, content, UI development, engineering, and quality assurance). You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Us?
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there’s no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
About the job:
- Understand markets, competition, and user and business requirements in depth
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Maintains and updates all project plan documentation, from initiation through execution to close-out
- Accurately identifies and mitigates project risks, forecasts development timelines and budget accordingly
- Facilitates communication among team members via regular team meetings
Requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or a vast technological understanding
- 2 years of Technical Product Management experience (i.e. creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams)
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies, driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, or Marketing
- Demonstrated experience creating factual, concise and client-oriented verbal and written communications
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Ability to analyze, make decisions, prioritize, assess and mitigate risk
- Comfortable with a complex and changing product offering
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Excel. Experience with Smartsheet, JIRA, and other business applications a plus
What’s on offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- Fun team and company outings
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Write-for-Us and Ideas-First Employee Programs
- Supportive workplace culture and much more…
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.